M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in an Administrative Assistant position. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, detail-oriented and solution-oriented person with a positive can-do attitude who can manage a busy front desk for the office including answering the general office line, call screening and directing calls to the appropriate department/staff. This position has administrative and clerical responsibilities as assigned including writing, ordering and scheduling.
Administrative Office Roles
- Answer and field phone calls from a variety of customers
- Create shipping labels for customer shipments
- Order office supplies
- Submitting customer purchase orders to appropriate personnel
- Take customer orders via phone/email
- Draft up quotes per salesperson requests
- Consistent use of Salesforce CRM including data entry, logging help desk cases, creating new customer accounts, maintaining current accounts
- Track and receive customer packages
- Act as focal point between customers, technicians, and sales throughout scope of project
- Generate sales reports for professional service dollar amounts on outstanding projects
- Generate reports to show analytical data of incoming help desk tickets
- Supervise technicians on help desk tickets so they are completed and attended to in a timely manner
- Act as go-to contact for customer inquiries for sales and technicians
- Keep customer accounts up to date with various forms of data entry
- Process new orders, either by creating sales order or work order
- General invoicing and adjustments
- Close out work orders once billed
- New Customer/New Vendor Setup, setting up W9’s, certificates of insurance etc.
- Update contract information in Salesforce as the contracts are paid
- Resolve customer questions related to invoices and contracts, make adjustments as needed
- Accounts receivable responsibilities include calling on past dues/sending statements and copies of invoices
- General assistance to President
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers