Kronos Sales Representative
M.M. Hayes Co., Inc. seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in joining a strong and competitive sales team. This is a demanding role that requires the ability to successfully prospect for new sales, present an in-depth knowledge of our solutions and products, identify and develop opportunities, and close sales.
- Communicate the value of MM Hayes/Kronos solutions to prospects and clients via phone, web demonstrations, and in-person presentations
- Develop new prospect opportunities as well as expanding MM Hayes’ presence with our current customer base
- Conduct cold calls, prospect, and qualify account opportunities
- Develop and execute a winning sales strategy
- Develop pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities
- Build relationships at all levels within organizations
- Develop individual account strategies to effectively penetrate accounts
- Develop thorough understanding of each account’s industry and business
- Use understanding of internal processes and resources to effectively execute the sales cycle
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- An excellent telephone manner, professional appearance and good communication skills are essential, together with a friendly and flexible approach.
- Verifiable track record of sales performance that consistently exceed sales quotas
- Solid understanding of software sales cycle and customer satisfaction
- Strong communication and listening skills which encourages customers to share their business requirements/challenges and the ability to use the knowledge derived to articulate MM Hayes / Kronos value in a way that resonates with the needs of the customer
- Experience selling HR and payroll solutions strongly preferred
- Experience with Kronos workforce management solutions a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- 5-7 years with proven experience selling software solutions
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers