M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., is looking for a highly motivated individual who is interested in a Recruiter/Staffing Specialist position.
The Recruiter is responsible for all aspects of the recruitment/staffing function throughout MM Hayes. The Recruiter must be a solution provider responsible for leading the front end of the recruiting process across the company.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for candidates across a range of positions.
- Work with hiring managers and VPs to identify and clarify job specifications in order to develop a plan to hit hiring goals.
- Identify trends and make recommendations on actions to stay ahead of competition in the attraction of top talent.
- Maintain, revise, and help develop job descriptions for all open positions.
- Monitor open positions and suggest alternate recruiting methods as appropriate.
- Source applications and identify passive & active job seekers using a full range of recruitment tactics and resources.
- Be able to recruit across different departments, filling roles across all departments, such as Customer Support, QA, Software Development, Sales, and Account Management roles.
- Other related HR responsibilities as assigned.
- Be knowledgeable about our business and why people should want to join our team.
- BS/BA in HR or relevant field with a minimum 3 years direct recruiting experience in a high-volume environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must have demonstrated success in direct sourcing techniques.
- Someone who holds the candidate and hiring manager experience in high regard, and can demonstrate agility and patience through difficult situations.
- Must be responsive and focused on the quality of hire while maintaining a sense of urgency to meet hiring manager needs.
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers