Software Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst
M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in a Quality Assurance Analyst position to help a rapidly growing software company build a nationally distributed enterprise Web & Point of Sale (POS) solution. A successful applicant will be one that has experience writing test plans, executing test cases, troubleshooting problem areas, and working directly with developers.
- Writing test plans for Web and POS Applications
- Create and execute manual test cases
- Perform functional, application, and regression tests
- Troubleshoot test related issues to determine potential failure points
- Write SQL Scripts to verify test results in the database
- Document defects in a clear, concise and timely manner
- Identify potential product failure points and make recommendations
- Estimate task durations and meet schedules
- Work well in a team environment
- Combined 5+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Competence in writing SQL Queries and understanding databases (SQL Server)
- Strong ability to create high level test plans and detailed test cases
- Excellent communication, documentation and organization skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment or knowledge of key Agile principles
- Experience with HP ALM (Quality Center) or similar tool
- Experience with Ranorex or other automation tools would be a plus
- Experience with POS systems would be a plus
- BS in Computer Science is preferred
- Able to work in our Albany, NY office
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers