M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in an Executive Assistant position. A successful candidate will be a self-starter, detail-oriented and solution-oriented person with a positive can-do attitude who can efficiently perform administrative duties for executive management.
- Conserve executives’ time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
- Prepare quotes and proposals based on executive direction.
- Assist executives in preparing for client meetings through the creation of PowerPoint presentations, formal proposal documents, and more.
- Maintain executives’ appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Receive calls, take messages, and route correspondence.
- Act as the point of contact between executives and clients.
- Take dictation and minutes and accurately enter data.
- Maintain customer and prospect database through consistent use of Salesforce CRM.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in web applications and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Strong capacity to adjust priorities and manage time effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to learn quickly and work at a quick pace with a results-driven mentality.
- Bachelors degree in a related field or 1-3 years’ relevant experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM (customer relationship management) solution a plus.
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers