Kronos Application Consultant
The Application Consultant is responsible for implementing proprietary Kronos software and hardware solutions into customer’s environment.
This position will be the focal point for all communications with the assigned Kronos Project Manager, on their assigned accounts. The Application Consultant will utilize the defined implementation process and will efficiently manage the customer and internal Kronos resources to meet the established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved. Typically this position works in fairly complex technology environments requiring a multi-product solution (Time & Attendance and Payroll, for example), as well as product integration, and/or custom solutions. The position requires experience with Kronos or competitive products, providing some domain expertise. This is a full-time, in-house position. M-F, 8-5.
- Work in a team environment at customer’s sites to implement and support products that Kronos sells to its customers
- Work closely with the Kronos Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers in support of system implementations
- The Application Consultant will account for all project time, reflected in the Kronos PSA.
- The AC will conduct the following customer/site related tasks:
- Implement data collection devices
- Implement software in multi-vendor environments
- Perform business rule analysis
- Configure software applications
- Conduct application orientation for customers
- Analyze enhanced requirements and create process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
- Understand and configure base level (non-complex) software interfacing products
- Consult with customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- The Application Consultant will learn and understand Kronos’ product line through self-study, classroom training and Web Virtual Training.
- The Application Consultant will spend time, weekly, reviewing the PlanetKronos Web Site to use the tools available to enhance their knowledge of products, research questions, and keep abreast of company developments (technical and non-technical)
- The AC will communicate with customers in a timely, professional manor and will escalate issues to the Project Manager as necessary.
- Escalate Product Issues when all avenues of resolution are exhausted
- Escalate inhibitors to success, as necessary – personnel, scope changes, billings, etc.
- The AC will portray a positive, proactive and professional work ethic to the customer and the people he or she interacts with on a daily basis. Creating and maintaining Customer Satisfaction and referenceability of customers is a primary goal for the position.
- The AC will look to enhance the effectiveness of the position by instilling into the work environment efficiencies and tools that can be used by Kronos to better Sell and Service our customers.
- Key measurements for success will include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Successful systems implementation
- Completing tasks within budget hours
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer references
- Measurement of billable utilization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 3 Years experience in the implementation of Kronos (or competitive) software solutions
- Experience with multiple PC operating systems
- Experience utilizing PC application software (MS Office)
- Experience in the utilization of Oracle & SQL relational databases
- Experience with the implementation challenges associated with Network environments (WAN, LAN, DCM)
- Direct experience in implementing web-based technologies
- Demonstrated communication skills – written and verbal
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers