Kronos Implementation and Support Consultant for HR/Payroll
M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in the Kronos Implementation and Support Technician position. The right person for this position will have domain knowledge in one or all of the following areas: Payroll, Time and Labor, Employee Scheduling, HR, and Benefits. The successful candidate will work in a team environment to implement and support the Kronos products that MM Hayes sells to its customers in various industries, and use a consultative approach to establish implementation milestones and targeted completion dates. The Implementation and Support Consultant will also provide training and knowledge transfer for customers during the implementation and provide ongoing support to the customer and the MM Hayes Help Desk after the customer has started using the software in a production environment.
This is a full-time, in-house position. M-F, 8-5.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with other Kronos resources on new client implementation, upgrade, and change order projects.
- Provide technical on-site application support to customers, answering complex questions on function and usage of product.
- Provide Help Desk support of inbound calls, emails, and support tickets as needed.
- Provide both pre-sales and service support where domain or product expertise does not exist within the customer organization.
- Proactively consult on best practice methodology to ensure client success.
- Utilize his/her technical ability to prioritize issues and respond appropriately to multiple critical situations.
- Analyze customer configurations and think out of the box to resolve and/or work around setup issues.
- Drive all client system requirements and collaborate with client and MM Hayes resources for project-related decisions.
- Research application questions by setting up scenarios and testing the application.
- Maintain a high level of enterprise competence, coordinate development and assignments, and identify, capture and share expertise.
- This position may require after hours work on weekdays and weekends along with travel to customer sites as required by the business.
The role will require the Implementation and Support Consultant to assist customers with the use and usability of Kronos applications, and the candidate will need to troubleshoot and resolve issues while providing exceptional service. The successful individual will have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or extensive knowledge of Time & Attendance, Labor Management, HR/Payroll, ERP, or similar domain products/systems. Previous experience using Kronos applications a plus and software application implementation experience is highly desirable.
- Proven, in-depth knowledge of HR and/or Payroll competencies such as, but not limited to, benefits administration, performance and compensation management, recruitment, and payroll processing along with knowledge of the legal and regulatory requirements related to these areas.
- Exceptional organizational, time-management, and planning skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable presenting in front of client audiences in person, over the web, and on the phone.
- Strong computer skills with a proficiency in web applications and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to collaborate with clients and identify engagement follow-up opportunities.
- Strong troubleshooting skills. Previous Help Desk/Support experience a plus.
- Knowledge of SQL and Crystal Reports a plus.
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers