This is a challenging and broad-ranging role where the candidate will assist MM Hayes in driving growth through a wide range of marketing and public relations initiatives. The candidate will work closely with the Director of Marketing to develop and maintain marketing materials, both digital and print. Specific responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the design and development of new and existing marketing efforts, including product literature, brochures, direct mail campaigns, email marketing campaigns, social media, email newsletters, press releases, web content, digital and print advertising campaigns, and more.
- Update and maintain the company website, blog, and social media accounts, including developing new written content and graphics.
- Assist sales executives in preparing for prospect engagement through the creation of PowerPoint presentations, formal proposal documents, and more.
- Write copy for multiple channels (product collateral, press releases, newsletters, blog posts, etc.) and efficiently re-purpose content.
- Assist in maintaining customer and prospect database.
- Assist in other marketing activities as needed.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing or a related field. Experience in B2B marketing preferred.
- Sound understanding of marketing principles for both digital and print marketing.
- Strong capacity to manage multiple projects and deadlines to successful completion and respond to shifting priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organization, planning, and time management skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work at a quick pace with a results-driven mentality.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong writing skills with the ability to efficiently produce pieces such as product collateral, press releases, newsletters, and blog posts.
- Experienced in marketing via social media.
- Experienced in developing and maintaining websites via WordPress.
- Proficient in HTML and CSS. Experience with HTML for email marketing a plus.
- Familiarity with principles and best practices of SEO (search engine optimization).
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM (customer relationship management) solution a plus.
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers