M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in a web application / point of sale (POS) application Quality Assurance Analyst position. The QA Analyst will be a developer who writes code for Ranorex, troubleshoots problem areas, runs manual tests, and creates test plans. This is an in-house, Monday-Friday position with 8-5 hours.
- Create and execute manual test cases
- Perform functional, application, and regression tests
- Troubleshoot test related issues to determine failure point
- Report issues that are clear, concise and in a timely manner to development
- Identify project risks and make recommendations to minimize risk
- Escalate project issues to appropriate leadership
- Experience working in an Agile environment or knowledge of key Agile principles
- Accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules
- Write and execute POS test cases
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Combined 3+ years that includes software development or manual QA experience
- Strong ability to create test plans
- At least 3 years’ experience with manual testing
- Experience with POS systems
- Strong documentation experience
- Basic understanding of SQL Server for troubleshooting
- Basic understanding of MySQL is preferred
- Use of Ranorex
- Use of C# is preferred
- Use of .NET (backend development) preferred
- POS hardware integration (OPOS/JPPOS/etc.) experience preferred
- Java backend development preferred
- BS in Computer Science is preferred
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers