Quickcharge Implementation and Support Technician
M.M. Hayes Co., Inc., seeks highly motivated individuals who are interested in the Quickcharge Implementation and Support Technician position. This is a challenging and fast-paced role which consists of installing, configuring, and supporting the company’s payroll deduction and point of sale (POS) hardware and software solutions. This is a full-time, in-house position. M-F, 8-5.
- Provide technical and operational support for customers’ payroll deduction and point of sale (POS) hardware and software
- Provide excellent customer service via phone, email, and in-person communications
- Identify, research, and resolve technical issues in a timely manner
- Maintain records of all open issues, including documentation of all communications and actions taken
- Develop and maintain customer training and installation schedules
- Perform installation and configuration of payroll deduction and point of sale hardware and software
- Provide field training for customers regarding uses, functions, and applications of hardware and software
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Dedication to providing an excellent customer experience
- Ability to adjust priorities and manage time effectively in a fast-past environment
- Must be independent, reliable, and able to display good judgment
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field or related work experience
- Demonstrated experience providing excellent customer service
- Experience with point of sale (POS) hardware and software preferred
- Experience with Windows operating system, networking, and applications
- Basic knowledge of database queries in Microsoft SQL server and Oracle database server preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 45 lbs.
- Must possess a current driver’s license
MM Hayes is a software company based in Albany, NY. Since 1971, MM Hayes has provided world-class customer service and support to organizations across the United States for Kronos workforce management, POS, Quickcharge cashless payment and access control solutions.
We offer our employees competitive pay, health benefits, a 401(k) plan, paid time off, and a place where they can learn and grow within our company. We believe a company is only as good as its people, and that motivated employees will promote a culture of collaboration and cooperation to achieve our common goals. We strive to create a challenging yet fun work environment with a cohesive goal in mind: to lead our industry with innovative workforce solutions that help our customers succeed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid travel expenses
- Full health insurance
- Profit-sharing plan
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers