Senior Kronos Application Consultant
The Senior Application Consultant (AC) is responsible for implementing proprietary Kronos software and hardware solutions into customer’s environment. This is a full-time, in-house position. M-F, 8-5.
This position will be the focal point for all communications with the assigned Kronos Project Manager, on their assigned accounts. The Application Consultant will utilize the defined implementation process and identify any improvements, and will efficiently manage the customer and internal Kronos resources to meet the established milestones, ensuring targeted completion dates are achieved. Typically this position operates in complex technology environments, for Kronos’ larger customers, requiring a multi-product solution (Workforce Suite), as well as requiring integration and/or custom solutions. This position is also capable of performing engagements that require some advanced technical expertise. The position requires in-depth experience with the Kronos product suite, and is capable of operating independently. This resource is called upon to perform a variety of tasks that may range beyond implementation to encompass troubleshooting and technical consulting roles.
- Work in a team environment at customer’s sites to implement, enhance and support products/services that Kronos sells to its customers
- Works closely with the Kronos Project Managers to complete tasks delegated by the Project Managers in support of system implementations, though may operate independently given the service provided.
- The Application Consultant will account for all project time, reflected in the Kronos PSA.
- The Advisory Application Consultant will conduct the following customer/site related tasks:
- Implement data collection devices
- Implement software in multi-vendor environments
- Perform business rule analysis
- Configure software applications
- Conduct application orientation for customers
- Analyze enhanced requirements and creating process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
- Understand and configuring software interfacing products
- Consult customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex customer environment problems
- The Application Consultant will expand their knowledge of Kronos’ product line through self-study, attend classes and/or participating in Web Virtual Training.
- The Application Consultant will spend time, weekly, reviewing the PlanetKronos Web Site to use the tools available to enhance their knowledge of products, research questions, and keep abreast of company developments (technical and non-technical)
- The AC will communicate with customers in a timely, professional manor and will escalate issues to the Project Manager as necessary.
- Escalate Product Issues when all avenues of resolution are exhausted
- Escalate “gates” to success, as necessary – personnel, scope changes, billings, etc.
- AC will portray a positive, proactive and professional work ethic to the customer and the people he or she interacts with on a daily basis. Creating and maintaining Customer Satisfaction and referenceability of customers is a primary goal for the position.
The AC will look to enhance the effectiveness of the position by instilling into the work environment efficiencies and tools that can be used by Kronos to better Sell and Service our customers.
Key measurements for success will include, but not be limited, to the following:
- Implement complex system solutions to completion
- Complete tasks within budget hours
- Achieve Customer Satisfaction goals
- Develop and maintain Customer references
- Achieve billable utilization targets
Ensure the effective transition of the customer to Global Support.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in the implementation of Kronos software solutions
- Experience with multiple operating systems implementations
- Experience in applications environments utilizing Oracle & SQL relational databases
- Competency implementing solutions in complex network environments
- Experience in implementing web-based technologies
- Demonstrated communication skills both written and verbal with senior executive levels of the organization (internal and external)
- Possess Certifications in one or more of the following technologies – networks, database, programming
- Some scripting expertise (Java, Perl, for example)
Bachelors degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field.
How To Apply
If you are interested in a position with MM Hayes, please call 1-800-348-5545 or apply online.
< Back to careers