Advanced Home Care Saves $900,000 Annually with Kronos
June 2nd, 2014 at 10:25 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 2, 2014 — Advanced Home Care, a nonprofit hospital-affiliated company offering full-service healthcare, implemented workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated to streamline processes across 30 locations, which resulted in an annual time and labor savings of $900,000.
- Prior to selecting Kronos, Advanced Home Care’s existing workforce management solution did not have the capabilities necessary to achieve complete automation and standardization across all locations. The healthcare organization selected time and attendance, HR, payroll, and mobile applications from Kronos to control costs and reduce inaccuracies and compliance risks associated with manual payroll processes.
- Before Kronos, Advanced Home Care’s field-based employees logged time-worked data and billing codes up to two weeks after visits to patients. Inconsistent billing codes and human error resulted in paycheck inaccuracies. With the Kronos solution, Advanced Home Care is able to map the payroll codes from its billing system to the new payroll system, which has reduced paycheck inaccuracies and minimized compliance risk.
- With the automated solution, Kronos has also helped Advanced Home Care increase productivity as managers have reduced time spent on reconciling timecards from eight to three hours every biweekly pay period.
- Advanced Home Care selected mobile applications from Kronos, which, once implemented, will enable field-based employees — including patient service technicians and home health aides — to track time, request time off, and punch in and out at any time, from anywhere.
- For added innovation, the healthcare organization also purchased Kronos®InTouch® time clocks with biometrics to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules — all in real time.