Crayola Deploys in the Kronos Cloud
June 22nd, 2015 at 10:17 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 15, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that Crayola LLC, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and the worldwide leader in children’s creative expression products, has moved its Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions to the Kronos Cloud.
- Crayola, a long-standing Kronos customer of time and attendance, employee scheduling, and absence management applications, chose to migrate from an on premise deployment to Kronos Cloud for use across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- With Kronos, Crayola has achieved significant benefits including minimized compliance risk by tracking and managing state and federal labor laws such as the Family Medical Leave Act. Based on these benefits and for more measurable success and an even faster return on investment, Crayola decided to move to the Kronos Cloud. Now, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solutions, enabling Crayola’s IT department to focus on other strategic priorities.
- Also by moving to the Kronos Cloud, the organization will have faster access to the latest solution capabilities, ultimately leading to higher levels of productivity.
- Robert Kramer, manager, systems and applications development, Crayola LLC
“We have been using Kronos for several years throughout our manufacturing facilities and as we continue to grow and open new facilities, deploying in the Kronos Cloud made sense strategically. This will not only benefit us financially but will also help us operate more efficiently with even greater Kronos support and quicker access to the latest solution capabilities.”
- Kylene Zenk-Batsford, senior manager, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
“Crayola is an industry leader and its move to the Kronos Cloud aligns with the organization’s forward-thinking strategies. Allowing Kronos to manage its applications will give Crayola the opportunity to free up staff resources and further enable the organization to focus on priorities that align with Crayola’s mission of helping children express themselves through creativity.”
Leave a Reply