Forbes Names Kronos a Best Employer
April 9th, 2015 at 8:29 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 8, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced it has been named by Forbes as one of America’s Best Employers, and as one of America’s top 25 places to work in IT, Internet, Software, and Services.
- The Forbes America’s Best Employers ranking honors employers based on an independent survey conducted by Statista.com.
- The survey was conducted among 20,000 American employees working for large U.S. organizations and U.S. divisions of international organizations. Participants were asked anonymously through online panels if they would recommend their employer to a potential employee. The mix of respondents (gender, age, region, educational level, and ethnicity) in the sample is representative of the overall U.S. workforce. The survey was conducted among organizations employing more than 2,500 workers in the U.S.
- Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals.
- Kronos has also recently been recognized as an employer of choice in regions such as Indianapolis in the U.S., and in Canada and Asia, as well as The Boston Globe naming Kronos the top place to work in the Largest company category in its annual Top Places to Work ranking of the most admired workplaces in Massachusetts, where Kronos is headquartered.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide, including approximately 2,800 in the U.S.
Leave a Reply