Global Demand for Kronos Award-Winning, Cloud-Ready InTouch Time Clock Accelerates
October 9th, 2012 at 9:07 am
CHICAGO — HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Oct. 8, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that it is seeing tremendous demand for its cloud-ready InTouch™ time clock. Designed for today’s modern workforce, the Kronos InTouch delivers a simple, intuitive, and unrivaled user experience that is reshaping how organizations think about — and employees interact with — their workforce management solution.
- Since introducing the InTouch less than a year ago, Kronos has shipped more than 18,000 units. Impressive InTouch sales combined with solid performance of traditional time clocks resulted in record hardware sales for the company.
- InTouch is a multilingual device with multiple languages supported simultaneously. Since releasing the InTouch, Kronos has experienced demand from every corner of the world, including the Americas; Asia-Pacific; Europe, Middle East, and Africa; and Latin America regions.
- Customers have flocked to the InTouch for many reasons, including its unrivaled user experience; cloud-ready architecture; seamless integration with other Kronos technologies; extensibility; and reliability.
- The InTouch is now available for use with Kronos® Workforce Ready™, which enables small and midsize businesses (SMBs) to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class time and attendance, human resources, and payroll platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data.
- Network Products Guide recently named InTouch a winner of its Hot Companies and Best Products Awards.