Global Organizations Transform Workforce Management with Kronos Cloud; GE Selects Kronos Workforce Ready Solution
December 18th, 2014 at 8:31 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Dec. 16, 2014 – Industry research points to the fact that cloud computing is currently pervasive in the management of HR and workforce business processes.1 As a testament to this trend, increasingly, global organizations are selecting workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated deployed in the Kronos Cloud for added flexibility and cross-enterprise accessibility.
- Organizations that have selected or migrated from on-premise deployments to the Kronos Cloud are able to more effectively support their corporate strategy through added flexibility, as well as achievement of a faster return on investment. These organizations rely on Kronos to manage, scale, and upgrade applications and are able to re-assign their IT staff to more business-critical priorities.
- An example of such a global organization, GE recently joined more than 12,000 organizations across the world that run in the Kronos Cloud. GE selected the Kronos Workforce Ready suite for use by employees across all business units.
- Workforce Ready will standardize and simplify GE’s workforce management processes for salaried employees on a common platform. GE’s selection of Workforce Ready follows the company’s long-standing use of other Kronos solutions in more than 50 countries.
- Cal Ambrosy, manager of U.S. Human Resource Operations and Global Initiatives, GE
“We selected Kronos because of its proven record of helping multinational organizations successfully optimize workforce management processes. This cloud solution will provide user experience enhancements and an evolving framework to support GE’s drive toward standardized and simplified workforce management processes.”
- Mark Smith, CEO and chief research officer, Ventana Research
“Organizations today need to evaluate how to ensure that they are aligning corporate strategy with the workforce. The use of effective enterprise software utilizing cloud computing can increase the efficiency of business processes through rapid use of latest technology innovations and provide the flexibility and faster deployment to gain maximized value from the workforce. Our research finds that the use of cloud for workforce management will provide the agility that organizations require to engage the workforce in the most effective manner.”
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“It is inspiring for us to experience such momentum for our cloud solutions, as at Kronos we strive to offer unsurpassed solution expertise and operational support. And when leading global brands such as GE choose to extend use of Kronos solutions to a significant employee population leveraging our cloud, we become even more committed to development and innovation.”