Kronos Acquires SMB Workforce Management Leader SaaShr.com
April 9th, 2012 at 9:35 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., March 28, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that it has acquired SaaShr.com LLC (SaaShr) in a cash transaction. As a result of the acquisition, Kronos has significantly broadened its product portfolio and gained access to an extensive network of partners and resellers.
- Headquartered in Branchburg, New Jersey, privately held SaaShr offers a software-as-a-service (SaaS) workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
- Through its well-established network of payroll service bureaus, professional employer organizations, human resources outsourcers, and value-added resellers, SaaShr’s solutions are used in thousands of organizations across a wide variety of industries.
- Built from the ground up to operate in the cloud, SaaShr’s multi-tenant architecture uniquely delivers an intuitive and consistent user experience across its suite of time and attendance, payroll, and human resources applications.
- By bringing to bear its extensive resources and domain expertise, Kronos will accelerate the pace of innovation at SaaShr and allow its partners to more effectively compete with larger, well- established national competitors.
- Kronos acquired SaaShr after an extensive review of available technologies and concluded it was by far the most technologically advanced and feature-rich solution in the SMB market.
- As part of the transaction, Kronos also acquired WebApps, Inc., the parent company of SaaShr.
- SaaShr now operates as “SaaShr, A Kronos Company”.