Kronos Adds Scheduling, Streamlines HR Processes in its Workforce Ready Cloud Suite for Small and Midsize Businesses
May 12th, 2015 at 8:43 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 11, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of the Kronos Workforce Ready suite – including the launch of a powerful scheduling module – to deliver enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). In addition to helping solve the complex workforce scheduling puzzle, the latest release of Workforce Ready delivers an enhanced user experience with intuitive features that help SMBs reduce compliance risk while adding new recruiting, performance management, and benefits administration tools for HR.
- Noted mathematical scientist George Bernard Dantzig famously stated that scheduling 70 people to 70 jobs would produce a number of potential configurations greater than the number of particles in the universe. With the launch of Workforce Ready Scheduler, SMBs now have an advanced scheduling application to automate this intricate business challenge by matching the availability and skills of its employees with business demand to create an efficient and effective schedule. The new scheduling application helps organizations:
- Solve the complex scheduling puzzle by assigning the right employee to the right job at the right time while freeing managers to focus on their people and the core business;
- Develop efficient schedules in the cloud with drag-and-drop convenience that balance employee preferences, customer demand, and predefined criteria – including availability, skills, certifications, company policies, and union rules.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready HR continue to help organizationseffectively recruit, manage, and reward the workforce:
- Recruiting has been streamlined with functionality that automates hiring tasks and generates new notifications to help hire and efficiently onboard best-fit employees with the ability to import existing applicant information from legacy systems;
- New workflows enable a more flexible and user-friendly performance review process, including more visibility into performance review schedules, the ability for multiple reviewers to process reviews simultaneously or in parallel, and an option to add a general comments section at the end of the review; and
- Usability and reporting enhancements for benefits management simplify the employee enrollment process while reducing the administrative burden on HR associated with benefits program design and configuration, carrier reconciliation, and reporting.