Kronos Announces KronosWorks 2012, the World’s Largest Workforce Management Event Ever
November 9th, 2012 at 10:00 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Oct. 22, 2012 — Next month, Kronos Incorporated will host customers, partners, thought leaders, and executives at KronosWorks™ 2012, the world’s largest workforce management event ever.
- Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain will deliver a keynote offering insight into Kronos’ strategy including cloud computing, big data labor analytics, and the mobile workforce, in addition to unveiling exciting new innovative solutions to help organizations revolutionize the way they manage their workforces.
- Ain will be joined by keynote speaker Billy Beane, general manager of the Oakland A’s and protagonist of Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game, the highly-acclaimed book and film. Beane will share his unforgettable underdog story by striking a parallel between baseball and business.
- Attendees will have the opportunity to discover how Kronos customers such as Bay Area Hospital, City of Houston, The Co-operative Group, The Container Store, Intermountain Hospital, Krispy Kreme, McDermott International, Ralph Lauren, and Safelite Autoglass use Kronos solutions to drive revenue and profits, improve customer satisfaction, and deliver high-quality patient care.
- KronosWorks offers opportunities to listen, learn, and gain hands-on experience. With more than 300 hours of educational sessions at KronosWorks, attendees will gain valuable insights into the next generation of Kronos workforce management solutions.
- Featured sessions include:
- “Best Practices in Managing Payroll” – American Payroll Association
- “The Overtime Lie: How Your Labor Strategy Could be Holding Hostage Millions of Dollars in Profit” – Core Practice Group
- “Managing Absenteeism in Government and Education” – Governing Research and Center for Digital Education
- “An Expert’s View on Labor Challenges Plaguing the Supply Chain Industry” – Northeastern University
- “The Social Media Show (& Tell)” – Society for Human Resource Management
- Sponsors and exhibitors of KronosWorks include organizations such as Global Cash Card, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, Microsoft, MM Hayes, Saba, Workforce Insight, and Xerox.
- Kronos Works will take place Nov. 11-14 in Las Vegas.