Kronos Cloud Exceeds 11,000 Deployments
May 7th, 2014 at 11:16 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass. — May 7, 2014 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that more than 11,000 organizations now run their workforce management solutions in the Kronos Cloud. As a result of seizing the benefits of cloud computing, these organizations are implementing their workforce goals faster and seeing a rapid return on investment.
- More than 11,000 organizations leverage the Kronos Cloud to transform the way they access their workforce management solutions.
- The Kronos Cloud is the fastest-growing aspect of the company’s business. In the past quarter, Kronos workforce management cloud revenue increased 56 percent and bookings increased 72 percent as new customers continued to deploy in the Kronos Cloud and existing customers accelerated the move of their on-premise instances to the Kronos Cloud.
- New customers rapidly adopting the Kronos Cloud – More than 60 percent of new customers selected from a vast array of Kronos Cloud offerings in the company’s most recent quarter. New Kronos customers around the world that have selected Kronos Cloud deployments include: Baptist Community Services, a continuing care retirement community; Best Buy Mexico, a subsidiary of Best Buy Co. Inc.; Callaway Golf Company, manufacturer and seller of golf clubs, golf balls, and golf accessories under the Callaway Golf and Odyssey brands worldwide; Celadon Group, Inc., a provider of long-haul and regional full-truckload freight service with operations in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico; City of Houston, Texas, the fourth-largest city in the U.S.; City of Tallahassee, the capital of Florida; Leon’s Furniture, seller of high-quality furniture, major appliances and home electronics at locations across Canada;Mammoth Mountain, a leading four-season mountain resort in California;New York Health and Racquet Club, a fitness company with ten locations across New York City; New York Methodist Hospital, a nonprofit hospital and teaching organization; Seasons Hospice Inc., one of the largest privately held hospice providers in the U.S., and URS Corporation, a leading provider of engineering, construction, and technical services for public agencies and private sector companies around the world.
- Existing customers rapidly moving from onsite to Kronos Cloud deployments – Existing Kronos customers are increasingly moving their on-premise instances to the Kronos Cloud to achieve significant cost savings, improve the reliability of their workforce management solutions, and accelerate their return on investment. Existing Kronos customers such asCoca-Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated, the nation’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler; Family Dollar, a chain of more than 7,800 stores providing everyday low prices on merchandise to customers across 45 states; Katz Group Canada, a leading drugstore operator; Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, a bi-county agency that administers parks and planning in two counties in Maryland; The Co-operative Food, with 2,300 retail outlets in the UK; and Tutera Senior Living & Healthcare, a premier provider of long-term care in the U.S., have transitioned from an onsite deployment into the Kronos Cloud.
- Cloud adoption accelerating with organizations of all sizes – Organizations of all sizes are increasingly turning to Kronos for powerful workforce management solutions that fit the needs of their organization:
- Large enterprises use the deep functionality of Workforce Central® for time and attendance, employee scheduling, labor analytics, absence management, human resources, and payroll, optimized by industry and scalable globally in the Kronos Cloud.
- Small and midsize businesses use Workforce Ready® for an easy, affordable way to track employee time and attendance and administer payroll and human resources in the Kronos Cloud.
- Satisfaction with the Kronos Cloud – According to a recent survey conducted by Boston Research Group, organizations are highly satisfied with the Kronos Cloud and are enjoying the following benefits:
- Faster implementations;
- The ability to re-assign staff to other priorities, as they no longer need in-house expertise to run, upgrade, and support the applications;
- Easier and more frequent upgrades, ensuring they are always on the latest version of Kronos; and
- Enhanced ability to scale the solution as their organization grows.