Kronos Debuts “1 in One Hundred Million” Online Video Series
August 27th, 2014 at 2:42 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Aug. 26, 2014 — Every day, more than 100 million Americans head to work. The majority of these workers perform critically important jobs that often go unrecognized. Kronos Incorporated today launched a new online video series titled “1 in One Hundred Million™” that tells the personal stories of the people who bring drive, skill, passion, and purpose to these many jobs.
- The Kronos “1 in One Hundred Million” video series features interviews by Lea Thau, a Peabody Award-winning producer and director, who created The Moth Radio Hour and produces and hosts the podcast “Strangers”.
- “1 in One Hundred Million” is directed by five-time Emmy® award-winning director and producer Alan Chebot, founder of Parallax Productions and best known for the nationally syndicated TV series “The Wild Wild Web” and acclaimed documentary “Song for New Orleans”.
- Kronos will release the “1 in One Hundred Million” video series online to celebrate today’s workforce, with the first story debuting during the U.S. Labor Day holiday week and featuring a 34-year firefighting veteran.
- A trailer for the series can be found at www.1in100Million.com and showcases the first three episodes that will be released:
- “Where There’s Smoke…” highlights the camaraderie and commitment of a firefighting crew led by a 34-year veteran lieutenant.
- “Preparation is the Key” follows an emergency room/trauma nurse through a level-three trauma center at a city hospital. Her dedication, years of training, and cool head under pressure provide hope for each patient that comes into her care.
- “Produce Pro” tells the story of a man who came to America from Guatemala at the age of 17. Today, after more than 20 years at the same family-owned grocer, he’s living the American Dream after raising a family and sending his eldest son to college.
- Viewers of “1 in One Hundred Million” may subscribe to be alerted as future episodes are posted.
Leave a Reply