Kronos Enhances Fast-Selling Workforce Ready SMB Cloud Offering
February 19th, 2013 at 9:38 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 31, 2013 — Kronos Incorporated today announced a series of enhancements to its fast-selling cloud workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The Kronos® Workforce Ready™ suite enables SMBs to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class human resources, payroll, and time and attendance platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready include:
- Improved employee self-service features that enable employees to view schedules, review punches, make and display time-off requests, and display pay statements all on the revolutionary Kronos InTouch™ time clock.
- Enhanced mobile capabilities including more flexible geo-fencing capabilities that enable organizations to be more precise about the location where employees punch in and out from a mobile device, and the ability to review and approve timecards from a mobile device.
- New overtime pay calculation settings that provide more detailed information and allow for better planning.
- Additional pay rules including expanded holiday hours and guaranteed hours per week.
- Support for French language (joins support for Spanish and English).
- Capitalizing on its hosted multi-tenant architecture, Workforce Ready uses a simple SaaS-based pricing approach. Applications are available on a per-employee, per-month basis, accompanied by fixed-price implementation services.