Kronos Extends the Power of Workforce Task Management to Tablet
January 13th, 2014 at 9:15 am
NEW YORK, National Retail Federation’s Annual Convention and Expo – Jan. 13, 2014 – Kronos Incorporated now delivers real-time, location-specific store execution information to retailers by bringing Workforce Task Management to Workforce TabletTM. This empowers retailers to better staff their stores by managing in the moment – resulting in improved customer satisfaction.
- Workforce Task Management on tablet offers fast, easy access to critical information, whenever and wherever it’s needed including a timeline of projects and tasks and visibility into statuses by location. As a result, managing store execution and focusing on customer satisfaction becomes easier with the new application, which addresses market needs by providing just the right level of information across the organization. Now store managers have the ability to delegate tasks to associates right from the sales floor and even attach pictures to show corporate that tasks were executed as planned, gaining more time to focus on customer service and mentoring.
- District and field managers can also easily manage by exception as they are able to keep stores accountable through real-time visibility. The need for store-by-store reviews is eliminated so they can arrive for site visits prepared to discuss only the most important or lagging projects, saving time and improving efficiency.
- Workforce Task Management on tablet simplifies store execution by providing end users with a streamlined approach to execute and verify tasks. Also, by streamlining communication between corporate and stores, productivity increases and gives everyone involved more time to focus on store presentation, sales, and customer satisfaction.
- Integration of Workforce Task Management with the rest of the Kronos Workforce Central suite, either in the cloud or on premise, allows retailers to realize a multitude of benefits by taking a more strategic and comprehensive approach to managing their workforce.
- Mobile access for Workforce Task Management through Workforce Tablet will be available in March for the Apple® iPad® on the Workforce Central 7 platform.