Kronos Helps Organizations Find Value in Big Data with Enhanced Analytics
May 9th, 2012 at 1:10 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 24, 2012 – Continuing to deliver on its commitment to develop the next generation of workforce management, Kronos Incorporated today announced availability of an enhanced labor analytics solution built to deliver instant insights that inform fact-based decisions.
- The Kronos Workforce Analytics™ solution enables organizations to easily access and leverage their workforce data to identify, predict, and manage opportunities for cost savings and productivity gains.
- Key features of Workforce Analytics include:
- Real-time visibility into workforce and operational issues so that questions about labor costs and workforce needs can be addressed immediately and not just evaluated at the end of the week or month when it is too late to respond to problems that have already occurred. Workforce Analytics provides granular alerts against benchmarks as exceptions occur so they can be addressed before they become problematic trends.
- An intuitive, graphical management dashboard that enables users to see all relevant information in a consolidated view to leverage their workforce as a competitive advantage and make informed decisions for business growth.
- The ability to create and edit ad-hoc reports in minutes with an easy-to-use graphical interface and without the assistance of IT or Kronos.
- Built-in, sophisticated security features that provide personalized intelligence, enabling employees at all levels to have the necessary data to make fact-based decisions, while at the same time limiting access to minimize compliance and privacy concerns.
- Interoperability with an organization’s existing business intelligence (BI) tool, enabling organizations to extend the value of their current BI investment.