Kronos Helps Organizations Manage the Workforce in More Than 100 Countries
June 11th, 2012 at 10:00 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 9, 2012 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that its workforce management solutions are now used in more than 100 countries around the world.
- Kronos is the only workforce management provider to offer truly global coverage for its customers.
- While Kronos solutions are used by many locally owned businesses around the world, multinational organizations face the most complexity in managing a global workforce. Variations in work rules, languages, and currencies force many multinational organizations to deploy systems from multiple vendors or rely on expensive, error-prone custom coding to meet their business requirements. Not only are these systems expensive to maintain, they also fail to provide a comprehensive view of an organization’s labor costs on a global basis. With Kronos, organizations have a one-vendor solution where a consistent standard global product is deployed around the world.
- Kronos multinational customers include organizations such as: ARAMARK, a global leader in providing award-winning professional services; IKEA, the world’s leading home furnishings company; Kellogg Company, the world’s leading producer of cereal and a leading producer of convenience foods; McDermott International, a leading global engineering and construction company; Meritor, Inc., a leading global supplier of drivetrain, mobility, braking, and aftermarket solutions for commercial vehicle and industrial markets; NESTLÉ, the world’s foremost nutrition, health, and wellness company; and Sabre Holdings, a global leader in travel technology; as well as many of the world’s leading companies in the pharmaceutical, computer technology, fast-food restaurant, retail, medical technology, athletic footwear and apparel, automotive, semiconductor, and machinery industries. In fact, more than half of the Fortune 1000 companies use Kronos.
- Kronos solutions are used by organizations in countries such as: Albania, Angola, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Micronesia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Poland, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela, Zimbabwe, and more than 60 other countries.
- In the past year, Kronos has aggressively expanded its international operations:
- Acquired UK-based SMART Computer Holdings and its Spanish affiliate SMART Human Logistics, strengthening its presence in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region.
- Established reseller agreements in Brazil, the Middle East, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, and Turkey.
- Established additional Greater China offices in Guangzhou and Hong Kong, and formed relationships with Accenture, BeyondSoft, NetAGE, and Satyam to provide more complete distribution and implementation support across Greater China.
- CEO Aron Ain accompanied Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick on a trade mission to Brazil to foster stronger business ties between the state and country.
- These developments underscore Kronos’ commitment to supporting the global workforce management needs of locally owned businesses and multinational organizations. Kronos also continues to hire worldwide staff to support existing customers and new customer deployments.