Kronos Helps Retailers Manage in the Moment with Workforce Tablet Analytics
January 17th, 2013 at 9:53 am
NEW YORK, Jan. 14, 2013 — Kronos Incorporated today announced the availability of Workforce Tablet™ Analytics, which transforms labor and sales data into meaningful business intelligence. It provides retailers with a single view into labor, sales, and traffic data from anywhere, at anytime. This application, along with other Kronos next generation solutions, ushers in a new era of innovation in retail workforce management whereby organizations are empowered to manage in the moment through effective staffing.
- When it comes to delivering a retail experience that builds brand loyalty and maximizes operating margins, retailers today need to manage labor costs to provide customers with the best possible shopping experience. Addressing this challenge, Workforce Tablet Analytics provides managers with the metrics, alerts, and guidance needed to proactively align labor to demand.
- The native-built tablet solution developed specifically for the Apple® iPad® provides on-demand visibility into retail operations through configurable dashboards. These dashboards highlight key performance indicators and deliver easy-to-interpret reports that enable managers to drill down through all levels of the organization, such as stores within districts or departments within stores.
- Designed around the needs of field managers, Workforce Tablet Analytics enables more efficient collaboration and effective communication with stores regarding potential workforce issues. Workforce Tablet Analytics provides actionable intelligence, such as recommended labor adjustments to help keep labor hours and cost in line with budget or forecast labor data. This provides the insight needed to make mid-week course corrections as a way to maintain productivity, quality, and service levels.
- Full integration of the Kronos analytics tool with the entire Kronos for Retail workforce management suite ensures data consistency across the organization from a multitude of sources including forecasting, scheduling, time and attendance, POS, traffic counters, warehouse management systems, and more. This helps retailers realize value from Big Data as they gain information and insights across silos and be more effective in driving continuous improvement efforts.
- Workforce Tablet Analytics provides retailers with access to actionable information which fuels innovative ideas with the goal of increasing sales, driving brand loyalty, and maintaining a competitive advantage.
- Workforce Tablet Analytics is available in both the Kronos Cloud and on-premise deployments.