Kronos Introduces New Mobile Applications
January 31st, 2011 at 1:43 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 31, 2011 — Kronos Incorporated today announced revolutionary new mobile applications as the next step in its vision for the next generation of workforce management. Kronos® mobile applications improve productivity by making it easier for managers and employees to complete a wide range of workforce related tasks using a variety of mobile devices.
- Kronos mobile applications give employees and managers flexibility in how they interact with each other and provide an anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite. For employees this translates into easy access to critical aspects of their working life from the mobile devices they already use and are familiar with. For managers it means more time to focus on running their operation.
- Workforce Mobile™ Manager allows managers to use their mobile devices to monitor operations, to resolve exceptions, and to respond quickly to employee requests, such as approving timecards and granting time-off requests.
- Workforce Mobile™ Employee enables employees to track their work in real time, leading to the automatic creation of timely and accurate timesheets. Employees can quickly and easily review information such as schedules and timecards. They can request time off and, if appropriate, punch-in and out from remote work locations.
- Kronos mobile applications are designed around how people naturally communicate in today’s fast-paced world. They are delivered as native applications for the Android™, iPhone®, BlackBerry®, and iPad® tablet, providing a familiar user experience in each environment. A Java-based option is also available which runs on a wide range of mobile devices.
- For information and downloads, please visit www.kronos.com/mobile.