Kronos Launches SMB Workforce Management Solution in China
December 12th, 2014 at 8:57 am
BEIJING and CHELMSFORD, Mass., Dec. 1, 2014 – Kronos Incorporated has launched a new offering for small and midsize businesses (SMBs) in China. The widely used Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions is now available in a subscription model in China to help SMBs control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Kronos estimates that nearly 10,000 organizations in China with between 500 and 5,000 employees could benefit from its workforce management suite. Many of these organizations are looking for a simple and cost effective way to manage their workforce.
- Kronos offers a simple Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) pricing approach for Workforce Central in China, with applications available on a per-employee, per-month basis, accompanied by fixed-price implementation services. The adoption of SaaS will help China SMBs lower their IT expenditure as they benefit from a pay-per-use model.
- Workforce Central for SMB provides an automated workforce management solution that brings simplicity to an otherwise complex task of managing the workforce. The offering includes:
- Time and attendance – Time and attendance data is stored in a single, centralized platform. A configurable rules engine automatically applies complex work and pay rules at the time of the punch, drives automated workforce processes, and provides quick and easy access to meaningful labor information.
- Absence management – Time consuming, morale-busting, and costly employee grievances, complaints, and litigation pose a threat to any organization. Absence management solutions help create a culture of compliance with centralized, absence-related policies and accruals controls that keep pace with changing regulations, consistently enforce labor laws and corporate policies, and provide a complete and accurate audit trail to minimize an organization’s compliance risk.
- Mobile and tablet applications – Provides employees with on-the-go access to view schedules and request time off, while managers can approve timecards, manage exceptions, and find replacement workers quickly and effectively.