Kronos Named Among Healthiest Employers
March 19th, 2015 at 11:13 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., March 18, 2015— Following closely on the heels of The Boston Globe naming Kronos Incorporated an admired employer in its annual Top Places to Work ranking, the Boston Business Journal has named Kronos one of the region’s healthiest employers.
- The Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Awards spotlight organizations with outstanding health and wellness programs. Organizations were evaluated based on six categories: culture and leadership; foundational components; strategic planning; communication and marketing; programming and interventions; and reporting and analysis.
- Kronos secured a spot in the Large Company category.
- Kronos employs approximately 1,200 people in Massachusetts, and more than 4,000 worldwide.
- Being recognized as a Healthiest Employer aligns with Kronos’ belief that healthy, happy, and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers.
- Kronos has recently been recognized as a great place to work in regions such as Boston and Indianapolis in the U.S., and in Canada and Asia.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 job openings worldwide.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We are excited to be recognized for our efforts to deliver a rich and innovative wellness experience to our employees. Wellness is woven deeply into the fabric of our WorkInspired culture.”
Leave a Reply