Kronos Offers the Market’s Most Complete Retail and Hospitality Workforce Management Solution with Launch of Task Management
November 28th, 2012 at 5:23 pm
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 12, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced availability of Workforce Task Management™, an integral application within the leading Kronos workforce management suite of solutions offered to retail and hospitality organizations worldwide. With one integrated solution in the cloud for all their workforce management needs, these organizations can now realize a multitude of benefits by taking a more strategic and comprehensive approach to managing their workforce.
- Today’s announcement is the culmination of an agile development process fueled by deep customer involvement from the Kronos retail and hospitality community. The result is an easy-to-use solution that uniquely addresses market needs by providing all users with just the right level of information specific to task execution.
- Until now, retail and hospitality organizations have been forced to manage various aspects of task management with manual or non-integrated solutions. The result has been a loss in productivity across all areas of the business including corporate, managers, and employees. Kronos is the first to build a task management solution on an existing, proven workforce management platform.
- Workforce Task Management simplifies store execution by providing end-users with a streamlined approach to create, approve, execute, and verify tasks. This drives productivity by streamlining communication between corporate and stores. It also increases sales and customer satisfaction by ensuring that tasks are completed on time and consistently across locations.
- Integration of task management with other workforce management solutions allows retail and hospitality organizations to focus on driving sales not just today but also in the future. They are able to ensure that friendly, knowledgeable associates are in the right place at the right time to provide the experience consumers expect. And they can also ensure that their stores are presented in the way that consumers expect – clean, organized, and well-stocked.
- Workforce Task Management joins Kronos time and attendance, forecasting and scheduling, budgeting, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications, resulting in the industry’s most comprehensive workforce management solution for retail and hospitality organizations.
- Continuing on its mission to deliver next generation solutions, Kronos today also launched Workforce Tablet™. Joining this innovative tool and other existing Kronos solutions, Workforce Task Management is well poised to take workforce management to the next level in retail and hospitality.