Kronos Reimagines Workforce Management with Workforce Central 8
May 27th, 2015 at 9:14 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 27, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated, the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud, today unveiled a major new version of its flagship product suite, Workforce Central. Workforce Central 8 combines a reimagined user experience with unmatched industry-specific functionality, powerful analytics, comprehensive global capabilities, and proven cloud delivery for a complete, uncompromised solution that allows organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement – regardless of their industry or where they do business.
- Reimagined user experience – Designed for the needs and expectations of an increasingly diverse, multi-generational global workforce, Workforce Central 8 sets a new standard for ease of use with:
- An engaging and innovative look and feel that leverages HTML5 technology for efficient and intuitive navigation;
- An enhanced timecard that is both configurable and actionable, simplifying completion of routine tasks and access to critical employee information;
- A reimagined schedule planner that delivers exceptional visibility to staffing and coverage with many new features, including employee photos, color coding of jobs, and flexible multi-week calendar views;
- New Workforce Genies that allow managers to easily access, group, filter, and summarize operational data;
- Simplified historical correction capabilities that provide a seamless and secure process for viewing and editing missed punches, pay codes, and other details from previous periods;
- Enhanced mobile capabilities that enable offline punching, hourly and project timecard editing, notification alerts, and management of time-off requests; and
- Flexible open-shift management that enables managers to easily and automatically create and notify employees of open shifts on approval of time-off requests.
- Exceptional features for every industry – Organizations should not have to compromise on functionality, integration, or performance when meeting the demanding needs of their specific industries. In addition to innovative features such as Leaderboards and Grant and Project Tracking, Workforce Central 8 enables enhanced business outcomes with features designed to increase productivity, improve employee engagement, and deliver a better customer experience:
- Enhanced employee self-service scheduling provides visibility into location schedules and coverage. Employees can now review assigned shifts, check coverage by job role, and request open shifts in a familiar weekly or monthly calendar view;
- New fatigue management capabilities enable managers to track, alert, and adjust schedules to avoid the use of over-worked employees and the safety hazards, employee dissatisfaction, and reduced productivity associated with work fatigue;
Leave a Reply