Kronos Reveals Latest Workforce Applications for Kronos InTouch App Platform – Wayfinder, EnrollMe & Employee Surveys
November 28th, 2012 at 5:27 pm
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 12, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today revealed the latest workforce applications available for the Kronos InTouch™ time clock. The latest workforce applications are available via the Kronos InTouch App Platform, the industry’s first and only application platform dedicated to improving the productivity of the frontline workforce.
- With the InTouch App Platform, Kronos partners, customers, and third-party developers can easily create and share unique workforce applications for the award-winning InTouch time clock, which uses a touch screen, graphical interface, and cloud-ready architecture to deliver an unprecedented level of personalization.
- Kronos offers an InTouch software developer kit to allow developers to write their own workforce applications in the device’s web browser interface.
- The latest InTouch workforce applications include:
- Wayfinder – Helps employees easily find their way to their work location, using floor plan maps and layouts available on the InTouch device. Employees, especially those within a large, multi-building complex or that need to report to different locations within their work day or work week, use the Wayfinder application to quickly pinpoint a designated work station or identify the location of their manager or team. Developed by Axsium Group, a workforce management consultant.
- EnrollMe – Gives employees the ability to join their employer’s healthcare plan during the open enrollment period using the InTouch device, eliminating the need for time-consuming forms for each employee. The EnrollMe application gives employees easy access to information that allows them to compare and contrast plan options and guides them through the process to ensure a simple and seamless open enrollment. Developed by The WFC Group, a workforce management implementation consultant.
- Employee Survey – Allows an employer to host a survey to solicit and capture employee feedback such as finding out who will attend the company picnic or surveying employees about their benefit options. The Employee Survey application boosts employee engagement, increases worker satisfaction, and makes a more productive work environment. Developed by Kronos.
- Other popular workforce applications for the InTouch App Platform include Quick Charge, which provides the ability to order lunch from the company cafeteria, for delivery or pick-up. Payment for lunch can be deducted directly from the worker’s paycheck, making ordering lunch a quick and painless, cash-free transaction. Developed by MM Hayes, developer and vendor of workforce management solutions.
- Customers interested in taking advantage of these breakthrough applications should contact the developer or partner directly.