Kronos Seeing Strong Demand for Mobile Applications
April 9th, 2012 at 9:44 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 9, 2012 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that it is continuing to see strong demand for its award-winning mobile applications, which have now been licensed to more than 250,000 employees across a wide variety of industries.
- Kronos® Workforce Mobile™ Manager – allows managers to use their devices to monitor workforce operations, resolve exceptions, and respond quickly to employee requests.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile Employee – enables employees to track their work in real time, quickly and easily review information such as their schedules and timecards, and request time off.
- Kronos mobile applications are delivered as native applications for the Android™, iPhone®, and BlackBerry®, providing a familiar user experience in each environment. A JavaME option is also available, which runs on a wide range of feature phones.
- Kronos Workforce Mobile applications are available in Chinese, English, Dutch, French, and Spanish.
- To try Kronos Workforce Mobile, download a demo at: www.kronos.com/mobile.