Kronos Sets New Standard in Workforce Management for Small and Midsize Organizations with Latest Release of Workforce Ready
October 10th, 2014 at 8:15 am
LAS VEGAS – HR Technology Conference & Exposition – Oct. 8, 2014 —Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The latest release of Workforce Ready includes powerful enhancements in time and attendance, human resources, and payroll.
- Expanded human resources capabilities – Workforce Ready automates core HR and talent management functions in one integrated system through superior functionality including:
- Enterprise-class recruitment delivers a personalized view for online applicants and tools to streamline the hiring process, such as job requisition workflows, checklists, configurable email templates, new reports, and dashboard views;
- Customized, automated onboarding to speed time to productivity with checklists, timelines, workflows, and the ability to input unique company documentation for paperless HR;
- Complete compensation management add-on module that helps organizations plan, budget, and model merit increases and allocations; and
- Benefits management and new employee self-service options to ensure accuracy and ease of use while making enrollment less time-consuming, especially during the open enrollment period.
- Extended global capabilities – Workforce Ready now includes even more robust global capabilities including:
- Multi-lingual support and biometric identification enabling employees to select their desired language from the Kronos InTouch main menu and punch in or out using their finger-scan impression without having to provide a badge or employee number; and
- Global labor management features tied to specific countries where Workforce Ready is available, including U.S. Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) report filters and state-specific labor laws, Canadian holiday entitlement calculations, and age-specific / income-specific pension activation as well as pay prep calculations in days and hours designed for European countries.
- Enhancements to minimize compliance risk – Workforce Ready helps organizations meet compliance with local labor laws and regulations including:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance management by delivering pertinent information for benefit eligibility as the Employer Shared Responsibility deadline approaches, including new notifications for employees approaching full-time status that can be mapped to affordable healthcare plans; and
- Enhanced leave of absence visibility into eligibility and case management to help organizations drive better decisions and minimize compliance risk.
- Ease-of-use enhancements– Workforce Ready enhances the user experience while adding payroll processing features including:
- Punch policy enforcement and in-clock timesheet management that allows managers to accept or reject punches at the Kronos InTouch time clock while employees use the device to submit, review, annotate, and make historical edits to their timesheets;
- Expanded multi-employer identification number (EIN) support that now includes general ledger costing by EIN and the ability to tie multiple EINs to workers’ compensation policies;
- Streamlined mobile application interface for iOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices so employees can see historical benefit information and easily change cost centers; and
- Additional reporting options including improved turnover rate reporting and workflow reporting to help identify bottlenecks in a specific process.
Leave a Reply