Kronos Significantly Enhances SMB Cloud Offering
October 9th, 2012 at 9:04 am
CHICAGO — HR Technology Conference & Exposition — Oct. 8, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today announced a series of enhancements to its fast-selling cloud workforce management suite for small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The Kronos® Workforce Ready™ suite enables SMBs to stay competitive by providing an enterprise-class human resources, payroll, and time and attendance platform in the cloud, for simplified access to and management of real-time employee data.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready include:
- Compatibility with revolutionary Kronos InTouch® time clock. Workforce Ready customers can now leverage the Kronos InTouch time clock to reshape the way employees interact with their workforce management data. Built for the cloud, InTouch works securely and easily over the internet and through firewalls. InTouch delivers an unrivaled user experience, combining the latest in hardware technology with a powerful user interface. Its color touch screen, graphical interface, and multimedia capabilities deliver an unprecedented level of personalization, which results in faster employee adoption and increased productivity.
- Introduction of workforce-centric application marketplace. Workforce Ready now offers tightly integrated products and services from a broad set of accredited third-party providers directly through the application via the Workforce Ready Marketplace. Certified Marketplace applications extend the reach and functionality of Workforce Ready while providing a richer, more user-centric experience. Some of the first services available via the marketplace are:
- Background check partner integration enables organizations to quickly and efficiently run background checks on prospective employees;
- E-Verify U.S. Citizenship verification service integration to help organizations ensure they are compliant with employment legislation; and
- Santeon eBenefits Network support for simplified integration between an organization’s benefit carriers and Workforce Ready’s HR application.
- Multiple language support for organizations where more than one language is spoken.
- Workforce Ready includes a broad range of additional enhancements, including payroll processing exception handling improvements, simplified data import and conversion processes, and continued support for compliance changes required by federal, state, and local jurisdictions.