Kronos to Host Record Number of Attendees at KronosWorks 2014
November 3rd, 2014 at 5:27 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Nov. 3, 2014 —Kronos Incorporated today announced that it will host KronosWorks 2014 – the world’s largest vendor-led workforce management gathering – from Nov. 9-12 in Las Vegas.
- At KronosWorks 2014, customers, prospective customers, partners, industry influencers, and Kronos employees from around the world will gather to collaborate and learn about how organizations use transformative Kronos workforce management technologies in entirely new ways to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- With nearly 2,500 attendees from around the world – many of which leverage the Kronos Cloud – and hundreds of industry- and product-specific sessions, KronosWorks 2014 will offer deep-dive product demonstrations, customer success sessions, and a forum for customers to network with peers and Kronos experts.
- During the conference opening session, Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain will be joined on stage by Vice President of Global Product Development Bill Bartow to unveil several exciting advancements with the Kronos Cloud and new product innovations that will revolutionize how organizations manage their workforces.
- Keynote speaker Adam Savage – co-host of the Discovery Channel television series “MythBusters” – will provide attendees with a fresh perspective on leveraging workforce management solutions by debunking the cultural notion that art and science are polar opposites. Instead, he will make the case that art and science are dependent upon each other for success.
- Sponsors and exhibitors of KronosWorks 2014 include Kronos partners such as Accenture, Axsium, CleverAnt, Global Cash Card, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, MM Hayes, Passport, Tech Mahindra, Workforce Insight, and Xerox.
- KronosWorks 2014 will take place Nov. 9-12 at the ARIA Resort & Casino in Las Vegas. Register now for KronosWorks 2014.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“We are excited to welcome an unprecedented number of Kronos customers and friends from around the world at this year’s KronosWorks. We will talk about the hottest trends in workforce management – such as social collaboration and gamification – while helping organizations unlock the full potential of their Kronos solution. Every attendee will leave this event feeling energized about how to impact and transform workforce management at their organization and across the industry.”
Leave a Reply