Kronos to Unveil New Next Generation Products at KronosWorks
November 2nd, 2011 at 9:14 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Nov. 2, 2011 — Kronos Incorporated chief executive officer Aron Ain will kick off KronosWorks™ with a keynote address on Monday, Nov. 7, where he will unveil several new next generation products as part of the company’s strategy to fundamentally revolutionize the way organizations use workforce management solutions.
- KronosWorks, the world’s largest workforce information exchange, will take place Nov. 6-9 in Orlando.
- The conference will provide attendees with the opportunity to explore next generation products from Kronos®, network with peers, participate in training, and attend more than 100 educational sessions and workshops that are directly related to their industry and workforce management.
- Keynote speaker Erik Weihenmayer, author, adventurer, and the only blind man in history to reach the summit of Mount Everest, will discuss “The Adversity Advantage: Turning Everyday Struggles into Everyday Greatness.”
- Other featured speakers include:
- Jim Medlock, director of education and training at the American Payroll Association, who will present on “State Income Taxes: Are You Withholding Taxes for the Correct State?”
- Curtis Midkiff, manager of social media and public relations at the Society for Human Resource Management, who will present on “Making Sense of Social Media as a Tool for HR Professionals.”
- Mark Smith, chief executive officer of Ventana Research, who will present on “Why Mobility Matters to the Workforce: Expert Best Practices and Insights.”
- Sponsors and exhibitors of KronosWorks include organizations such as ACS, Ceridian Tax Credit Services Group, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, Microsoft, MM Hayes, Velocity, and Workforce Insight.
Leave a Reply