Kronos Unveils Workforce Tablet
November 28th, 2012 at 5:16 pm
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 12, 2012 — Kronos Incorporated today unveiled Workforce Tablet™ , a sleek, easy-to-use tablet app that delivers real-time, location-specific workforce information to frontline managers so they can more effectively manage in the moment.
- Workforce Tablet is a native-built tablet solution developed specifically for the Apple iPad, providing an anytime, anyplace, instant connection to the Kronos Workforce Central® suite.
- Workforce Tablet provides all of the convenience and capabilities of a workforce management mobile application with the processing power, large-screen real estate, and usability of an iPad. The simple, clean, compelling tablet user experience requires virtually no user training. Key features include:
- Analytics – With industry-specific and cross-vertical out-of-the-box dashboards, KPIs, and drill-down reports for executives and managers at multiple levels, analytics for tablet helps guide decision making by recommending adjustments in the moment to maintain productivity, quality, and service levels.
- GeoSensing – Allows managers who are responsible for multiple departments or geographic areas to identify their specific location so all relevant employee, schedule, and job information is available in their desired location. With GeoSensing, the most relevant labor information is always front and center, eliminating the time-consuming process of scrolling and searching through long lists of employees and data.
- Scheduling – Managers can create open shifts, add and delete pay codes, and reassign shifts to other employees using call list functionality. Shifts can be edited and easily dragged and dropped to make schedule adjustments on the fly. Managers can even view reports on the spot to see how overtime is directly affecting their operation.
- Staffing – Provides a visual indication of under/overstaffing for all departments. Managers can view how their staffing levels match up to demand, and drag and drop employees with appropriate skill sets to meet demand. Staffing for previous days can be accessed to analyze trends when assessing future staffing needs.
- Time Card Approvals – Managers can approve time cards and view maps to see where mobile employees conduct time punches. One-tap editing of timecard exceptions such as missed, late, and early time punches accelerates the completion of daily tasks, while real-time updates to all backend workforce management information happen automatically.
- Kronos Workforce Tablet is available in the Apple App Store.
- The Kronos Tablet application is available immediately in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, and simplified and traditional Chinese.
Leave a Reply