Kronos Workforce Central 6.2 Achieves SAP Certification
August 1st, 2011 at 9:11 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass. — Aug. 1, 2011 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that version 6.2 of its Workforce Central® suite has been certified by SAP. Through the integration provided by Workforce Central with the SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM) solutions, Kronos® makes it easy for organizations to extend the value of their ERP investment.
- For SAP customers, Kronos solutions are especially easy to implement and integrate. Kronos and SAP have been working together since 1996, and jointly serve organizations such as Briggs & Stratton Power Products, Ceradyne, and Sabre Holdings.
- The SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) has certified the following Kronos templates:
- SAP ERP Human Capital Management with Workforce Timekeeper 6.2 – cost center import from SAP; demographics import from SAP; and payroll export to SAP.
- SAP ERP Production Planning with Workforce Activities 6.2 – real-time activities import from SAP; and time ticket export to SAP.
- The templates can be leveraged by Workforce Integration Manager™, a Kronos integration tool that makes it easier for organizations to integrate Kronos applications with existing ERP, payroll, and human resources systems.
- Workforce Integration Manager leverages the SAP NetWeaver®technology platform and integrates directly with the SAP ERP application, is 100-percent web compatible, and supports both batch and real-time interfaces between Kronos and other applications.
Leave a Reply