Kronos Workforce Central 8 is Fastest-Adopted Product Release in Company History; Continues to Reimagine Workforce Management with Powerful New Updates
November 16th, 2015 at 10:52 am
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks™ — Nov. 16, 2015 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Central 8 has been the most rapidly adopted product release in the company’s history. Kronos also announced several innovative features and ease-of-use enhancements developed since the launch of Workforce Central 8, furthering Kronos’ focus on reimagining workforce management.
- Workforce Central 8 combines a reimagined user experience with unmatched industry-specific functionality, powerful analytics, comprehensive global capabilities, and proven cloud delivery for a complete solution that allows organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement – regardless of their industry or where they do business.
- In just six months, more than 800 customers have selected Workforce Central 8 – the latest version of Kronos’ flagship suite.
- Kronos collaborated with its largest-ever group of customer advisory board members on the development of Workforce Central 8 – including organizations such as City of Mesa, Ariz., Forest City Enterprises, National Frozen Foods, and Shooting Star Casino – and continues to work closely with these customers on innovative features and ease-of-use enhancements in subsequent product releases, such as:
- Exceptional features tailored for every industry, including:
- Enhanced employee self-service scheduling with visibility into location schedules and fatigue management capabilities to help organizations from every industry meet their most complex business requirements;
- Predictive on-screen reporting of projected overtime and alerts to help managers make more efficient scheduling and staffing decisions;
- Re-forecasting capabilities for retailers and hospitality providers that analyze sales and customer traffic data to suggest adjustments to staffing levels due to unforeseen influences such as weather, local events, or other unusual activity; and
- Predictive volume forecasting measures allow healthcare organizations to view historical performance and patient flow to determine optimal staffing requirements, while shift-based productivity tracking helps manage in-the-moment by showing real-time variances from planned performance.
- Powerful new big data solution, Workforce Auditor, helps organizations turn data into actionable intelligence to improve productivity, minimize compliance risk, and increase employee engagement. Workforce Auditor identifies patterns of timekeeping and scheduling behavior that are unusual and connects them with specific workforce activities decision makers can identify, preempt policy compliance issues, and more effectively implement best practices.
- Enhanced mobile capabilities that empower the workforce with engagement and productivity features that can be accessed from smartphones and tablets, including:
- Integrated Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) single sign-on authentication to simplify secure login and access;
- New mobile Human Resource Management System (HRMS) features, including View My Paystub; and
- Support for enterprise mobile device management solutions.
- Attendance insight and analytics via a new dashboard enables organizations to make better operational decisions so users can easily track attendance trends and quickly spot patterns to find and address absence issues to improve fairness and productivity.
- Tools to engage and motivate employees with new scheduling and self-service capabilities, as well as enhanced Leaderboard features to empower, engage, and motivate employees and their teams by providing insight into workforce performance.
- Enhanced global capabilities to meet customer requirements across the globe by supporting country-specific compliance in multiple languages, making Workforce Central the only true global solution on the market.
- Organizations that have selected Workforce Central 8 include: Blount Memorial Hospital, a general medical and surgical hospital in Tennessee; Brookshire Brothers, Inc., a chain of supermarkets in Texas and Louisiana; Calcasieu Parish Policy Jury, a parish located in Louisiana governed by the Police Jury; Carmike Cinemas, one of the largest movie theater companies in the U.S.; City of Sunrise, Fla.; County of Denton, Texas; Crossland Construction, one of the nation’s top general contractors; HHS, a provider of forward-thinking solutions for healthcare support services management that streamline facility operations and improve the patient and resident experience; The Hong Kong Jockey Club, a world-class operator in horse racing, sporting, and betting entertainment; HUB International, a leading global insurance brokerage; Montefiore Medicine Academic Health System, Inc., one of the nation’s premier academic medical centers and University Hospital for Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Inc.; Mount Sinai Medical Center, the largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital in South Florida; Niemann Foods Inc., an operator of more than 100 retail locations with grocery, pet, hardware, pharmacy, and convenience stores in Illinois, Missouri, and Iowa; Oconomowoc Residential Programs, a family of companies providing services for children, adolescents, and adults with disabilities throughout Wisconsin and Indiana; Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, a leading North American supplier of products specified to close the building envelope; Orange Lake Resorts, a leader in the vacation ownership industry; Red Hawk Casino, a casino in northern California; Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., the largest metals service center company in North America; San Juan Regional Medical Center, an acute care hospital in Farmington, New Mexico; Seasons Hospice & Palliative Care, one of the largest hospice companies in the U.S.; Shenandoah University, a private, nationally recognized university that blends the best of professional studies and the liberal arts; Southcoast Health System, Inc., a community-based health delivery system with multiple access points, offering an integrated continuum of health services throughout Massachusetts and Rhode Island; State of Ohio, the state government in Ohio; and The Container Store, the nation’s leading retailer of storage and organization solutions.