Kronos Workforce Ready Suite Unleashes New Recruiting, Talent Management, Scheduling, and Compliance Features for Small and Midsize Businesses in Latest Cloud Release
July 14th, 2015 at 3:02 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., July 13, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite – which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs) – including several innovative and intuitive features to help organizations drive effective human resources, recruiting, talent management, scheduling, and compliance strategies.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready HR continue to help SMBs effectively recruit, manage, and reward the workforce:
- Powerful recruiting and onboarding tools help SMBs win the increasingly difficult battle for talent with an intuitive and enticing applicant experience, a flexible and customizable job requisition workflow, and onboarding features to facilitate internal communication between multiple colleagues to drive positive employee engagement from the first day on the job.
- Employees and managers who desire consistent job feedback will appreciate an enhanced performance management process with the ability to import past performance review information, expand core values and competencies, initiate mid-year reviews, and add weighted percentages to both company and employee personal goals.
- An updated integration with easyBackgrounds is now available via theWorkforce Ready Marketplace with enhanced security settings, reporting features, and an a la carte menu of competitively priced options that adds more flexibility for background searches and streamlines the entire process to help organizations more efficiently hire best-fit applicants.
- Ease-of-use and employee self-service features continue to drive positive user experience while fostering higher employee engagement:
- Employee self-service with new mobile options can be added to allow employees to pick up and/or drop work shifts in the scheduling module.
- Simple and secure access to benefits management information with added export capabilities reduces benefits administration burden with new carrier reconciliation and confirmation features while also providing easier insight to employee benefits information.