LindenGrove Takes Care of Its Workforce with Kronos
December 6th, 2010 at 5:57 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Dec. 16, 2010 — Kronos® Incorporated today announced that LindenGrove, a Wisconsin-based long-term care facility with more than 1,100 employees, is using Kronos for time and attendance, HR, and payroll.
- With four locations throughout Wisconsin, LindenGrove uses Kronos to centralize its workforce management processes and provide consistency across all locations.
- LindenGrove previously used Ceridian for payroll processing but found that having a middle man in the payroll process made it cumbersome and time-consuming. It chose to bring payroll in house to gain control and flexibility. With Kronos, LindenGrove now has better visibility into labor costs and can make better projections.
- Employees at LindenGrove often perform multiple jobs in the same pay period. With Kronos, it is easy to keep track of position management and ensure that payment is applied correctly.
- LindenGrove values the reporting capabilities of Kronos HR software, finding the reports easy to create and understand. The organization sees great value in having this information available in real time at a moment’s notice.
- With Kronos biometric terminals, LindenGrove has eliminated the problem of missing punches and is now able to maintain better control of its time and attendance data.
- LindenGrove takes advantage of Kronos’ managed services offering to provide legislative updates and run routine maintenance on the system. Kronos is able to run updates and perform maintenance during off hours so as not to be disruptive to the organization, increasing productivity across the board.