New Features for Quickcharge: POS Anywhere, Quickcharge Kiosks, Reporting Upgrades & More!
January 27th, 2012 at 9:00 am
January 2012: So we have been mighty busy this year. We have listened and researched and built new features into Quickcharge based on customer conversations. Some of them simple and some of them complex, but all great additions. So thank you to our customers – without you, none of this is possible.
So what are some of these great new features you ask? Here they are:
- POS Anywhere– This web based POS system is definitely the most exciting new feature, and the next version is just around the corner!
- POS Anywhere Offline Functionality – difficult for a web based solution, but we did it!
- Reporting – We added a bunch of new standard reports and improved the performance of all of the reports
- Kronos Integration – We made some key improvements her that allow employees to view their charges or deductions on their time cards and on Kronos 4500 terminals
- Online Ordering App for Kronos InTouch Terminals – Soon you’ll be ordering pizzas from the time clock!
- Quickcharge Kiosks – Our new kiosks can be used to load funds onto declining balance accounts using your credit card or cash and also to view transactions and deduction history. The feature list on our kiosk is growing daily … soon it might even do your laundry!
- Improved integration with POS Terminals and Vending Machines – We have increased the number of models that can be used with Quickcharge and are constantly adding more.
- Single Sign-On with Active Directory – Your IT Department will love this!
- Gift card dispensing
Some pretty cool features, huh? If you have any requests or ideas, contact us, we would love to hear them. We are always looking for new ways to improve life at work for our customers!
New to Quickcharge? Learn about our cashless payment software here.