Riverview Hospital Extends Kronos for Increased Cost Savings and Employee Satisfaction
June 24th, 2013 at 8:06 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 24, 2013 – Riverview Hospital, a long-standing user of Kronos Incorporated workforce management solutions, has expanded the use of Kronos by integrating employee scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics applications with its existing time and attendance application. The integrated workforce management solution will further help the hospital control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- Among the top benefits that an integrated Kronos solution will provide Riverview is the improved ability to accurately process payroll the first time it’s administered, which will significantly increase cost and time savings as well as enhance employee satisfaction.
- Other benefits include extra focus on quality care delivery while balancing costs through the creation of accurate schedules, ensuring optimal staffing every shift, each day. In addition, staff at Riverview will benefit from the autonomy gained using the self-scheduling tool.
- Automating and streamlining leave policies with the Kronos absence management application will help the hospital more effectively manage unscheduled absences and reduce administrative burdens and compliance risks associated with federal and state leave laws.
- The Kronos labor analytics application will help the hospital monitor labor data in real time to preempt costly labor-related errors and further improve productivity.
- For added innovation in how the hospital collects time-worked data from employees, Riverview also purchased Kronos® InTouch™ time clocks to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules – all in real time.