Sleek, Elegant, Powerful: New Kronos Workforce Ready User Interface Empowers Small and Midsize Businesses and Their Employees in the Cloud
November 16th, 2015 at 10:46 am
LAS VEGAS, KronosWorks ™ — Nov. 16, 2015 — Kronos Incorporated today announced a refreshed user interface in the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite, an enterprise-class workforce management cloud solution for small and midsize businesses (SMBs).
- With more than 1 million combined users on the Workforce Ready and Kronos SaaShr platform, the workforce management cloud suite has proven an extremely powerful tool with functionality that SMBs need to run their businesses. Key features, tasks, and functionality remain unchanged in the latest release, however the Workforce Ready user interface has been refreshed to streamline navigation, enhance visual design, and ensure consistent steps across all modules to help organizations and their employees find key information quicker and take required action.
- The new Workforce Ready user interface leverages design attributes made popular in the world of consumer software, including a clean, flat visual design with intuitive navigation paths to help drive user adoption by drawing focus to actionable tasks and critical data. Highlights of the new Workforce Ready user interface include:
- Streamlined navigation driven by an open drawer concept, dynamic headings with recently accessed items, and a new start menu to drive ease of use through simplicity with the ability to customize hot links and key navigation areas important to the organization, its employees, and job applicants.
- A cohesive interface with hot action bars ensures workflow paths are consistent across all Workforce Ready modules to deliver an intuitive user experience regardless of task or user.
- Enhanced dashboards and personalization features simplify access to critical workforce data and accelerate how tasks are completed through engaging action buttons and consistent icons while eliminating the need for pop-up menus. Continued personalization helps drive user adoption and employee self-service around activities such as benefit selection, time-off requests, editing time cards, and monitoring accruals.
- Clean report displays help bring high priority tasks forward and allow users to easily drill down into detail with prominent action buttons and navigation cues that provide a snapshot of various workforce management and HR data. Users can continue to easily filter and compare multiple reports using split views.
- As the new Workforce Ready user interface is automatically pushed to organizations around the world via the Kronos Cloud, customer configurations, reports, security settings, and customized dashboards will remain unchanged.
- On top of a fresh user interface, the most recent release of Workforce Ready includes several updates to help SMBs control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, improve workforce productivity, and increase employee engagement:
- Onboarding, benefits management, and performance management enhancements engage employees with checklists, self-service questionnaires, and simple export actions.
- Compliance forms, reports, and action items critical to regions where Workforce Ready is sold continue to be updated, including the ability to mass populate Affordable Care Act (ACA) Form 1095-C with the option to file via paper or e-file methods.
- Timekeeping and scheduling features alert managers to employee work preference changes, specify time for hours worked on a holiday, and streamline schedule posting.
Leave a Reply