SMBs Have Unrivalled Solution to Recruit, Manage, and Reward the Workforce with Latest Release of Workforce Ready
February 3rd, 2015 at 2:50 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Feb. 3, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of its Kronos Workforce Ready suite, which delivers enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). The latest release, which is available today, extends powerful human resources functionality, compensation management features, and compliance-related resources for SMBs.
- Recruit, manage, and reward the workforce – Kronos continues to enhance human resources capabilities of Workforce Ready with:
- Expanded talent acquisition and hiring tools that can be mapped to an organization’s established processes to recruit and onboard staff quickly and efficiently;
- Enhancements to compensation management including the ability to tie performance to compensation in order to establish merit increase guidelines; and
- Better visibility into benefits management for open enrollment, carrier invoice reconciliation, and critical benefits reporting information.
- Leverage enterprise-class and industry-leading time and attendance – Workforce Ready helps SMBs control labor costs and maximize productivity by:
- Alleviating common challenges with labor-intensive timecard tracking through data visibility and reporting improvements, including a simplified approval process that reduces manual timesheet corrections; and
- Delivering enhanced notifications and document templates to helporganizations better enforce attendance policies.
- Adhere to ever-changing regional, national, and global compliance requirements – Workforce Ready supports single-site and global multinational SMBs alike with compliance resources, including:
- Up-to-date ACA Manager to help ensure SMBs in the U.S. are on top of Affordable Care Act (ACA) legislation changes and must-haves, such as breaks in service calculations, seasonal and educational employee requirements, reporting requirements, and form generation;
- Tax support and year-end compliance updates across the tax engine, tax services, and in-house tax functionality for organizations that process payroll in-house;
- Integration with TurboTax®, the nation’s leading tax preparation service from Intuit Inc., is also included to allow employee W2 information to be automatically uploaded into the third-party tax filing software; and
- Continued enhancements for organizations in Belgium, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, the U.K., and the U.S. to stay abreast of changing regulations on a city, state, country, and national level with checklists and workflows that help SMBs ensure compliance.
Leave a Reply