The Workforce Institute at Kronos Announces Availability of New Book: Elements of Successful Organizations
January 9th, 2012 at 12:57 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 9, 2012 — The Workforce Institute™ at Kronos Incorporated today announced the publication of its second book, an anthology on workforce management issues affecting both hourly and salaried workers. Elements of Successful Organizations is a rich collection of articles written by some of the most distinguished human capital management thought leaders. The book looks at the similarities that successful organizations share and provides actionable advice on how to replicate this success.
- Elements of Successful Organizations is organized in three sections that represent essential components of a successful organization: Strong Leadership, Smart Management, and Engaged Employees. Within each section, authors tap into their own deep experience and expertise in various industries to deliver anecdotes and advice on how to achieve success.
- Edited by Joyce Maroney, director of The Workforce Institute at Kronos, the book’s authors include:
- David C. Almeda, EdD, GPHR, SPHR, vice president of Human Resources, Kronos
- Ruth N. Bramson, CEO, Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
- Karen Brennan-Holton, senior executive, Accenture HR Transformation and Talent Management