The Workforce Institute at Kronos Publishes eBook on Workforce Innovation That Works
June 18th, 2013 at 7:58 am
CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 18, 2013 – The Workforce Institute™ at Kronos Incorporated today announces the launch of a new ebook authored by its distinguished board of advisors, all leaders in the field of human capital management.
- The dynamic ebook includes board members’ points-of-view on the concept of Workforce Innovation That Works™; their thoughts on the most noteworthy human capital management trends; and the best career advice they have ever received.
- The ebook also contains other content such as videos about trends in human capital management; a variety of blog posts by board members; and Time Well Spent™ cartoons, which illustrate the humorous aspects of workforce management.
- This is the third formal published work of The Workforce Institute, complementing Elements of Successful Organizations and Creating the Workforce – and Results – You Seek.
- The Workforce Institute’s board members are:
- David Almeda, Ed.D., SPHR, chief people officer, Kronos
- Ruth Bramson, CEO, Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts
- Andy Brantley, president and CEO, the College and University Professional Association for Human Resources (CUPA-HR)
- Bob Clements, senior principal, Axsium Group
- David Creelman, CEO, Creelman Research
- John Hollon, vice president for editorial, ERE Media
- Sharlyn Lauby, the HR Bartender and president of ITM Group Inc.
- Joyce Maroney, director, The Workforce Institute at Kronos
- Susan Meisinger, SPHR, JD
- John-Anthony C. Meza, human resources officer, Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Dr. Tim Porter O’Grady, senior partner, Tim Porter O’Grady Associates, Inc.
- William Tincup, CEO, Tincup & Co.