YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas Deploys Kronos in the Cloud to Achieve Strong ROI
December 9th, 2013 at 12:13 pm
CHELMSFORD, Mass., Dec. 9, 2013 – The YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas has achieved annual cost savings of nearly $350,000 with workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- Focused on offering youth development and healthy living programs as well as social programs, the YMCA of Dallas selected time and attendance, HR and payroll, workforce analytics, and hiring applications from Kronos for use by employees across all 23 locations. Through automation of these critical business processes, Kronos is helping the organization save costs, reign in budget, and further invest in community services.
- Additionally, by deploying its workforce management applications in the Kronos Cloud, the YMCA of Dallas is allowing Kronos to manage all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the solutions, freeing up IT resources.
- The ability to centrally track employee time and manage schedules with Kronos is helping managers at different branches ensure that they have the right employees in place to deliver a safe, positive member experience. Additionally, mobile applications from Kronos are providing the YMCA the ability to effectively manage its off-site employees.
- As the Kronos hiring application interfaces with the Kronos HR and payroll applications, the integrated tool further expedites and simplifies the on-going and seasonal hiring activities. With Kronos, the YMCA of Dallas’ entire hiring and on-boarding process is now streamlined, paperless, and capable of offering insight into hiring activities across the organization.
- The Kronos suite of solutions ultimately helps YMCA of Dallas more effectively manage its unique workforce comprising of part-time, full-time, and seasonal employees across multiple locations. By enabling the YMCA to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve productivity, Kronos is helping the organization focus more on its core mission of supporting and empowering the community.
- Suzanne Goswick, vice president of human resources, YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas
“With Kronos, we streamlined critical processes and subsequently achieved big cost savings, which is a huge benefit for any YMCA or nonprofit organization. Additionally, mobile applications from Kronos allow us to be more innovative in the way we manage our workforce and help ensure that we’re providing a consistent, positive member experience across all sites and locations.”
- Malysa O’Connor, director, services practice group, Kronos
“YMCAs of all sizes are under immense pressure to measure program effectiveness and deliver positive outcomes for the community. As a progressive organization, the YMCA of Metropolitan Dallas recognizes the important role its staff members play in accomplishing these goals and has adopted advanced solutions to more effectively manage the workforce for better fiscal results and improved services.”